Motorcyclist Involved in Vehicle Collision in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a vehicle collision this evening in Brampton.
The collision occurred around 8:00 p.m. in the area of Nelson and Mill Street, west of Main Street and Queen Street.
A motorcylist and passenger were involved, although injuries are currently unknown.
It’s advised to avoid the area if possible. We’ll update with further info.
UPDATE: The motorcyclist was taken to a Toronto area trauma centre with severe head injuries. The intersection has been closed down for now.
PRP’s Major Collision Bureau will be attending the scene.
(Photo credited to @Peel_Paramedics.)
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- First responders attending to house fire in Brampton
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil house with spacious backyard
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Transported To Trauma Centre Following Collision In Brampton
- STREET BLOCKED: Police on Scene of Collision in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Dead After Colliding with Vehicle in Brampton
- Vehicle Collision Leads to Injuries in Brampton