Motorcyclist Involved in Vehicle Collision in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a vehicle collision this evening in Brampton.
The collision occurred around 8:00 p.m. in the area of Nelson and Mill Street, west of Main Street and Queen Street.
A motorcylist and passenger were involved, although injuries are currently unknown.
It’s advised to avoid the area if possible. We’ll update with further info.
UPDATE: The motorcyclist was taken to a Toronto area trauma centre with severe head injuries. The intersection has been closed down for now.
PRP’s Major Collision Bureau will be attending the scene.
(Photo credited to @Peel_Paramedics.)
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Transported To Trauma Centre Following Collision In Brampton
- STREET BLOCKED: Police on Scene of Collision in Brampton
- Vehicle Collision Leads to Injuries in Brampton
- Vehicle flips over after collision on Brampton intersection