Motorcyclist Involved in Vehicle Collision in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a vehicle collision this evening in Brampton.
The collision occurred around 8:00 p.m. in the area of Nelson and Mill Street, west of Main Street and Queen Street.
A motorcylist and passenger were involved, although injuries are currently unknown.
It’s advised to avoid the area if possible. We’ll update with further info.
UPDATE: The motorcyclist was taken to a Toronto area trauma centre with severe head injuries. The intersection has been closed down for now.
PRP’s Major Collision Bureau will be attending the scene.
(Photo credited to @Peel_Paramedics.)
- One Person Hospitalized Following Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton Conservative Candidate Under Fire for Homophobic Comments
- A Major Mobility Development Is Underway In Brampton
- Here's How a Brampton Company is Helping NASA Lead Future Space Missions
- Peel Police Looking For 29-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Charges
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- STREET BLOCKED: Police on Scene of Collision in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Dead After Colliding with Vehicle in Brampton
- Vehicle Collision Leads to Injuries in Brampton
- Intersection Closed After Motorcycle and Vehicle Collision in Brampton