Motorcyclist Involved in Vehicle Collision in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a vehicle collision this evening in Brampton.
The collision occurred around 8:00 p.m. in the area of Nelson and Mill Street, west of Main Street and Queen Street.
A motorcylist and passenger were involved, although injuries are currently unknown.
It’s advised to avoid the area if possible. We’ll update with further info.
UPDATE: The motorcyclist was taken to a Toronto area trauma centre with severe head injuries. The intersection has been closed down for now.
PRP’s Major Collision Bureau will be attending the scene.
(Photo credited to @Peel_Paramedics.)
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Transported To Trauma Centre Following Collision In Brampton
- STREET BLOCKED: Police on Scene of Collision in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Dead After Colliding with Vehicle in Brampton
- Vehicle Collision Leads to Injuries in Brampton