Motorcyclist thrown from bike, rushed to trauma centre
A motorcyclist was thrown from his bike after a collision early Friday in Brampton.
Peel Regional Police say the call was received at around 3:20 a.m. and the rider was transported to the trauma centre.
Police believe the injuries are “non-life-threatening”.
Gore Rd, south of Queen in both directions, remained closed as of 8:30 a.m. Friday.
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021
- Motorcyclist Transported To Trauma Centre Following Collision In Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash at major Brampton intersection
- UPDATED: Motorcyclist Struck at Major Intersection in Brampton
- Male and female sent to trauma centre after morning collision in Brampton