Motorcyclist Transported To Trauma Centre Following Collision In Brampton
Peel Police responded to a serious collision involving a motorcyclist yesterday night.
The incident occurred in the area of Williams Pkwy and Dixie Rd.
According to police, a motorcycle was struck by a vehicle around 11 p.m.
The motorcyclist was conscious with ambulance and was later transported to the trauma centre.
There were multiple road closures in the area, which have been reopened.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- UPDATED: Motorcyclist Struck at Major Intersection in Brampton
- Police Searching for Hit and Run Vehicle That Struck Motorcyclist in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Motorcyclist Dead After Colliding with Vehicle in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Involved in Vehicle Collision in Brampton