Much Warmer Weather in the Forecast This Week in Brampton
It may be hard to believe after the light flurries we got earlier today, but it looks like we're in store for some warm spring weather.
According to Environment Canada's most recent forecast, temperatures are going to be consistently warm this week, with a high of 16 degrees expected on Thursday.
Unfortunately, spring doesn't just bring warmth -- it brings rain, and a lot of it.
A chances of showers is in the forecast for every day this week until Sunday, including evenings (with the exception of tonight, April 15).
Enjoy the warmer weather, Brampton!
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths