Much Warmer Weather in the Forecast This Week in Brampton
It may be hard to believe after the light flurries we got earlier today, but it looks like we're in store for some warm spring weather.
According to Environment Canada's most recent forecast, temperatures are going to be consistently warm this week, with a high of 16 degrees expected on Thursday.
Unfortunately, spring doesn't just bring warmth -- it brings rain, and a lot of it.
A chances of showers is in the forecast for every day this week until Sunday, including evenings (with the exception of tonight, April 15).
Enjoy the warmer weather, Brampton!
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Wearing masks could soon be mandatory in Brampton amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Newly-released data indicates that Brampton is a hotspot for COVID-19