Multi-Vehicle Crash Causing Another Road Closure in Brampton
Police have reported another crash this afternoon.
At 7:24 p.m., police said that a collision involving multiple vehicles had taken place on Bovaird Drive, east of Great Lakes Drive.
Injuries are currently unknown.
All westbound lanes are closed, police say.
Residents should avoid the area.
- Emergency Services Called to Scene of Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- Crash Causing Road Closure in Brampton
- Driver flees three-vehicle crash involving police cruiser in Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure