Multi-Vehicle Crash Causing Another Road Closure in Brampton
Police have reported another crash this afternoon.
At 7:24 p.m., police said that a collision involving multiple vehicles had taken place on Bovaird Drive, east of Great Lakes Drive.
Injuries are currently unknown.
All westbound lanes are closed, police say.
Residents should avoid the area.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- Emergency Services Called to Scene of Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- Crash Causing Road Closure in Brampton
- Driver flees three-vehicle crash involving police cruiser in Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure