Multi-Vehicle Crash Causing Another Road Closure in Brampton
Police have reported another crash this afternoon.
At 7:24 p.m., police said that a collision involving multiple vehicles had taken place on Bovaird Drive, east of Great Lakes Drive.
Injuries are currently unknown.
All westbound lanes are closed, police say.
Residents should avoid the area.
- New Poll Shows One Candidate Leading Brampton Mayoral Race
- Police Searching for Suspect of Multiple Sexual Assaults in Brampton
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Thousands Affected by Major Power Outage in Brampton
- Residents Warned to Beware of Very Convincing New Scam in Brampton
- Emergency Services Called to Scene of Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Crash Causing Road Closure in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Driver Being Extracted From Vehicle Following Crash in Brampton
- ROAD CLOSURE: Crash Causing Delays at Major Brampton Intersection