Multiple Brampton Residents Enjoying Massive Lotto Win
A number of Brampton residents are enjoying two major lotto wins.
The group members are:
Walter Scott of Georgetown
Iain Lambert of BramptonJames Davis of Brampton
Michael Gilmartin of Alliston
Michael Hall of Brampton
Steven Taylor of Brampton
Since its launch in June 1982, Ontario LOTTO 6/49 players have won over $12.3 billion, including 1,358 jackpot wins and 249 Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draws.
The winning ticket was purchased at Kitchen Food Fair on Queen Street in Brampton.
Another group of Brampton residents are also part of a huge win.
OLG also announced that a group of 12 from the GTA area are celebrating after winning $100,000 with Encore (April 6, 2018 Lotto Max draw).
The group matched the last six of seven ENCORE numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
The group members include:
Sean Patrick Dwyer of Mississauga
Amalia Navarro of Brampton
Brenda Pylypchuk of Rockwood
Francisco Monroy Zuniga of Mississauga
Joseph Robert Maillet of Brampton
Linda Boros-Murray of Georgetown
Michael Conley of Brampton
Milica Pruginic of Toronto
Nicolae Bolotnov of Oakville
Peter Vlassov of Burlington
Sheree Sutherland of Brampton
Stephanie Ferreira of Mississauga
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Britannia Road in Mississauga.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21