Multiple Collisions Prompt Road Closures in Brampton
It’s a bad night to be out on the roads in Brampton.
Police are advising citizens to avoid the areas of several collisions that have taken place Friday evening.
The first took place shortly before 7 p.m. at the intersection of Ray Lawson Boulevard and Cherrytree Drive. Westbound Ray Lawson has been temporarily closed.
A second collision was reported shortly after at Dixie Road and Mansion Street, resulting in the closure of southbound Dixie.
A third collision at Conestoga Drive and Sandalwood Parkway is temporarily blocking north and southbound traffic north of Sandalwood.
Again, you are asked to avoid these areas if possible until the collisions have been cleared up. We’ll keep you posted with updates.
UPDATE: All roadways have been reopened.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil house with spacious backyard