Multiple Collisions Prompt Road Closures in Brampton
It’s a bad night to be out on the roads in Brampton.
Police are advising citizens to avoid the areas of several collisions that have taken place Friday evening.
The first took place shortly before 7 p.m. at the intersection of Ray Lawson Boulevard and Cherrytree Drive. Westbound Ray Lawson has been temporarily closed.
A second collision was reported shortly after at Dixie Road and Mansion Street, resulting in the closure of southbound Dixie.
A third collision at Conestoga Drive and Sandalwood Parkway is temporarily blocking north and southbound traffic north of Sandalwood.
Again, you are asked to avoid these areas if possible until the collisions have been cleared up. We’ll keep you posted with updates.
UPDATE: All roadways have been reopened.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020