Multiple Guns Found in Brampton Home
Police have arrested a Brampton man after seizing multiple firearms from a residence.
According to police, the Peel Regional Police Street Crime Gang Unit, tactical units and 21 Division officers recently executed a search warrant at a Brampton house. During the investigation, three shotguns, three rifles and a large quantity of illicit drugs were seized.
Police have arrested 36-year-old Jason Sampson in connection with the discovery. He has been charged with numerous firearm-related offences and two counts of possession for the purpose of trafficking.
Sampson was held for a bail hearing on March 3.
The street value of the seized drugs was in excess of $10,000.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton