Multiple Guns Found in Brampton Home
Police have arrested a Brampton man after seizing multiple firearms from a residence.
According to police, the Peel Regional Police Street Crime Gang Unit, tactical units and 21 Division officers recently executed a search warrant at a Brampton house. During the investigation, three shotguns, three rifles and a large quantity of illicit drugs were seized.
Police have arrested 36-year-old Jason Sampson in connection with the discovery. He has been charged with numerous firearm-related offences and two counts of possession for the purpose of trafficking.
Sampson was held for a bail hearing on March 3.
The street value of the seized drugs was in excess of $10,000.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer
- Brampton Man Charged After Guns Seized by Police
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
- Loaded Firearm and Drugs Seized in Brampton
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Three Men Arrested for Heroin Trafficking in Brampton Area