Multiple People Left Without Internet in Brampton
If you've been dealing with an internet outage in Brampton, you're not alone.
As you might know, a chunk of Rogers customers in Brampton have been experiencing internet outages since yesterday.
A Rogers representative recently told inbrampton.com that parts of the city have been affected by an ongoing outage and that the company is working to "restore services as quickly as possible."
Unfortunately, Rogers does not yet know when services will be back up and running.
We'll keep you posted on any emerging details.
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Heavy snow warning issued for Brampton
- Brampton student selected to earn prestigious award
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Police looking for two suspects in connection to a robbery in Brampton