Multiple People Left Without Internet in Brampton
If you've been dealing with an internet outage in Brampton, you're not alone.
As you might know, a chunk of Rogers customers in Brampton have been experiencing internet outages since yesterday.
A Rogers representative recently told inbrampton.com that parts of the city have been affected by an ongoing outage and that the company is working to "restore services as quickly as possible."
Unfortunately, Rogers does not yet know when services will be back up and running.
We'll keep you posted on any emerging details.
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance