Multiple People Left Without Internet in Brampton
If you've been dealing with an internet outage in Brampton, you're not alone.
As you might know, a chunk of Rogers customers in Brampton have been experiencing internet outages since yesterday.
A Rogers representative recently told inbrampton.com that parts of the city have been affected by an ongoing outage and that the company is working to "restore services as quickly as possible."
Unfortunately, Rogers does not yet know when services will be back up and running.
We'll keep you posted on any emerging details.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19