Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
Multiple schools are in hold and secure following a reported bank robbery in Brampton.
Shortly before 10:00 a.m., Peel police said that officers are in the Balmoral and Eastbourne Dr. area responding to reports of a bank robbery.
Hold and secures are in place for Cardinal Newman CSS, Eastbourne PES, and Earnscliffe PES.
Police say the suspect is described as a South Asian male who was last seen wearing a grey jacket and black sweat pants.
The suspect reportedly had a knife.
No injuries have been reported in connection with the incident.
UPDATE: Police say the hold and secures have been lifted.
- Your Water Bill Might Skyrocket in Brampton Due to Doug Ford Policies Soon
- Traffic Lights Reportedly Out in Brampton After Vehicle Hits Pole
- Police Seeking to Identify Three Robbery Suspects in Brampton
- UPDATE: Five Year Old Child Located
- Daycare Worker Handed Prison Sentence Following Peel Regional Police Investigation
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure After Shots Reportedly Fired in Brampton
- School in Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
- Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
- Two Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery