Multiple Teens Arrested in Connection with Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Brampton
Six teens, including four Brampton residents, are facing charges in connection with a stolen vehicle investigation.
One of the suspects is a 13-year-old boy from Toronto.
Peel police say that on Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2019, at approximately 11:51 a.m., officers located an allegedly stolen vehicle the Kennedy Road and Williams Parkway area.
Police say the vehicle was occupied by one adult and five youths.
Police have charged 18-year-old Brampton man Shehram Hundel, a 15-year-old Brampton boy, a 15-year-old Orangeville boy, a 15-year-old Brampton girl, a 14-year-old Brampton girl and a 13-year-old Toronto boy.
All of the accused have been charged with possession of property obtained by crime. Some are facing additional charges.
The accused will appear in court in the future.
Anyone with information is asked to contact investigators at 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Two Brampton Men Arrested in Connection with Stolen Vehicles and Drug Possession
- Brampton Teens Charged After Allegedly Fleeing from Stolen Vehicle into Farmer's Field
- Three men arrested in relation to stolen vehicle in Brampton
- Impaired Brampton Man Charged After Fleeing From Police in Stolen Vehicle
- Two Men Facing 147 Criminal Charges Following Break-ins in Brampton and Mississauga