Multiple Vehicles Involved in Collision at Brampton Intersection
Officers are responding to a crash in Brampton this afternoon.
Police say they received a call at 1:12 p.m. for a multi-vehicle collision at the intersection of Highway 50 and Castle Oaks Crossing.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: The roadway is clear. One driver was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- Here's Why Violent Crime Is On The Rise In Brampton
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- OPP Shares Concerns After Charging Two Brampton Residents With Drunk Driving
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Multiple Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
- Four Vehicles Involved in Collision at Brampton Intersection
- Collision Prompts Serious Injuries and Road Closure in Brampton
- Brampton Intersection Closed Following Collision
- UPDATE: Intersection Remains Closed Hours After Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton