My Brampton Sign to Return for Festivities in Brampton
One year after its debut, the epic My Brampton sign is making a big comeback at this weekend’s CeleBrampton festivities - are you excited?
Whether you had a chance to take a photo with it last year or you’ve been counting the days until you could snap a pic outdoors with it this year, the My Brampton sign will be set up in downtown Brampton on Saturday June 9, 2018
The My Brampton sign made its debut at CeleBrampton on June 10, 2017 on Main Street in downtown Brampton.
This huge sign is kind of like Waldo from the Where’s Waldo? series. We don’t know where we’ll see it next, but when we know it’s around, we’re always looking.
So far, it has seen the likes of Main Street, Garden Square, Gage Park, and even Chinguacousy Park.
Regardless of where it’s placed, the sign generates long lineups of residents waiting to take pictures with it. It’s clearly very popular.
Many major cities have their own signs similar to the My Brampton sign, so it’s great to see Brampton make the big leagues.
The sign features a maple leaf instead of the “O” in “Brampton” and spanned almost the width of Main Street at CeleBrampton, and was placed near the splash pad at Chinguacousy Park for Canada Day.
Are you going to snap a pic with the sign this weekend?
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- My Brampton Sign Returns for Canada Day Festivities
- Where Do You Want to See the My Brampton Sign Next?
- DISTURBING CONTENT: Peel Police Investigating Vandalized Sign In Brampton
- Funny Sign About Brampton Spotted at WWE Event in Toronto
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Brampton Election Sign Defaced with Racist Remarks