New African Bakery and Restaurant Opening in Brampton
A new African restaurant/bakery is opening this Sunday (Oct. 7) at 2 p.m. for all you foodies.
Believe it or not, the opening of any African resto in the GTA is a big deal, as a lot of the best African restos, bakeries and cafes are found in Toronto.
If you don’t believe us, try to find a nearby Ethiopian resto.
You will be sorely disappointed.
Kejjis Pastries & Grills is coming to our neck of the woods, and that has us pretty excited.
According to restaurant’s Instagram page, there have been many bumps in the road getting to the opening point.
But, the location is finally ready.
Some bakery items will include meat pies, sausage rolls, buns, fish rolls, scotch eggs, and more.
Other menu items consist of grilled fish, fried yam, roasted plantain, and more.
So, if you don’t have any Thanksgiving dinner plans on Sunday then this is a must.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Power outage affecting more than 400 Brampton residents
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Canadian man who was set to be deported from U.S. gets COVID in custody, dies