New African Bakery and Restaurant Opening in Brampton
A new African restaurant/bakery is opening this Sunday (Oct. 7) at 2 p.m. for all you foodies.
Believe it or not, the opening of any African resto in the GTA is a big deal, as a lot of the best African restos, bakeries and cafes are found in Toronto.
If you don’t believe us, try to find a nearby Ethiopian resto.
You will be sorely disappointed.
Kejjis Pastries & Grills is coming to our neck of the woods, and that has us pretty excited.
According to restaurant’s Instagram page, there have been many bumps in the road getting to the opening point.
But, the location is finally ready.
Some bakery items will include meat pies, sausage rolls, buns, fish rolls, scotch eggs, and more.
Other menu items consist of grilled fish, fried yam, roasted plantain, and more.
So, if you don’t have any Thanksgiving dinner plans on Sunday then this is a must.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen