New African Bakery and Restaurant Opening in Brampton
A new African restaurant/bakery is opening this Sunday (Oct. 7) at 2 p.m. for all you foodies.
Believe it or not, the opening of any African resto in the GTA is a big deal, as a lot of the best African restos, bakeries and cafes are found in Toronto.
If you don’t believe us, try to find a nearby Ethiopian resto.
You will be sorely disappointed.
Kejjis Pastries & Grills is coming to our neck of the woods, and that has us pretty excited.
According to restaurant’s Instagram page, there have been many bumps in the road getting to the opening point.
But, the location is finally ready.
Some bakery items will include meat pies, sausage rolls, buns, fish rolls, scotch eggs, and more.
Other menu items consist of grilled fish, fried yam, roasted plantain, and more.
So, if you don’t have any Thanksgiving dinner plans on Sunday then this is a must.
- UPDATE: New Information Revealed as Police Search for Missing Brampton Woman
- PHOTOS: A New Residential Neighbourhood Is Coming To Brampton
- Tactical Officers on Scene for Shooting in Brampton
- MISSING: Police Looking for 27 Year Old Brampton Woman
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020
- Brand New Bakery and Grill Opening Soon
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opening First Location in Canada in Brampton
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton
- New Mediterranean Restaurant Opening in Brampton
- This Well Known Indian Restaurant is Opening Up Another Location in Brampton