New Boutique Thrift Store Has Opened in Brampton
If you’re really into shopping but occasionally shun the big name brands in favour of something a little more niche, then downtown Brampton may have a new store that’s right for you.
A new boutique thrift store has opened in Brampton, right across the street from the Rose Theatre, and it’s called Ninotte Boutique Limited.
Ninotte sells a variety of items such as jackets, boots, scarfs, sweaters (just in time for the incoming winter months). They also sell items other than clothes such as dishes, lampshades, drapes, linens and throw pillows.
Right now, they are offering brand new Christmas items and decor starting from 15 cents and up. Standard prices are around the same range as you would find at other thrift stores like Value Village and Talize.
Will you be visiting downtown Brampton soon for some thrifty needs?
Ninotte Boutique Limited
47B Queen Street East, Brampton, Ontario
Photos courtesy of Ninotte’s Facebook page and pixabay.com
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Strikes Gas Line in Brampton