New Boutique Thrift Store Has Opened in Brampton
If you’re really into shopping but occasionally shun the big name brands in favour of something a little more niche, then downtown Brampton may have a new store that’s right for you.
A new boutique thrift store has opened in Brampton, right across the street from the Rose Theatre, and it’s called Ninotte Boutique Limited.
Ninotte sells a variety of items such as jackets, boots, scarfs, sweaters (just in time for the incoming winter months). They also sell items other than clothes such as dishes, lampshades, drapes, linens and throw pillows.
Right now, they are offering brand new Christmas items and decor starting from 15 cents and up. Standard prices are around the same range as you would find at other thrift stores like Value Village and Talize.
Will you be visiting downtown Brampton soon for some thrifty needs?
Ninotte Boutique Limited
47B Queen Street East, Brampton, Ontario
Photos courtesy of Ninotte’s Facebook page and pixabay.com
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- Brampton collision sends man to hospital; closes Steeles Ave
- Ontario looks into licence plate defect weeks after new decals released
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport
- Popular Brampton boutique to host craft workshop to channel your inner creativity
- 5 Cool Boutique Hotels Outside of Brampton
- These LCBO Items Are On A Sale For A Limited Time
- Unique Discount Store Opens Brand New Location in Brampton
- A New Games and Collectibles Hangout Just Opened in Downtown Brampton