New Breakfast Options Now Available for Some Airline Passengers
When you think of in-flight food, what comes to mind? Probably nothing appealing, right? Well, for West Jet passengers that thought might soon change!
Cora Breakfast and Lunch, one of Canada's biggest breakfast restaurant chains, announced the partnership between it and WestJet.
The onboard breakfast meal will be served in the premium cabin on morning flights. WestJet has been offering Cora breakfasts on the majority of its trips lasting more than 2 hours or more since June 26.
The in-flight dishes are inspired by classic Cora favourites, including Smoked turkey eggs Ben et Dictine, a Vegetable skillet and a Spinach and aged cheddar omelette with turkey sausage. The three plates are available in rotation, and a change to the menu is planned for next fall to maintain customers' appetite for the delicious breakfast fare.
This partnership will help WestJet achieve its goal to optimize its Premium service. The breakfast dishes served on a tray with stainless-steel utensils will be accompanied by a serving Cora's specialty fruit mix.
Will you try this new menu on your next flight?
Cover photo courtesy of Cora Breakfast and Lunch's Facebook
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police believe suspicious death in Brampton the result of a homicide
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle at Dixie & Steeles
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated