New Bus Routes Set to Hit Brampton Soon
Love it or hate it, you’ve got to admit that Brampton Transit has been gradually stepping up its game. It’s also back to school season (yes, it’s practically Christmas), so old buses are about to get packed, and new buses are about to hit the roads. Here are the new routes that are coming to Brampton for all of you commuters.
September Service improvements to Brampton Transit start on Tuesday, September 5, and there are some handy new routes in store for our massive city.
The three notable new routes are as follows:
- 104 Chinguacousy Express Route from Mount Pleasant GO Station to Brampton Gateway Terminal
- 501C Service from Bramalea Terminal and to York University
- 511C Service from Sheridan College to Humber College via Brampton Gateway Terminal
Commuters should keep in mind that these three new routes will only run on weekdays from September through April.
As per usual around this time of year, almost 40 routes are undergoing improvements and changes, including popular routes like the 4 and the 4A, the 11 and the 11A, and all of the Zum routes.
For all of you students, school routes - the 199 UTM Express and the 200-series - are also slated to restart on the same day as the new buses and the service changes.
For more info, click here.
- Important Update To Brampton's Urgent Care Centre
- Beloved Brampton Bistro Closed Until Further Notice
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Police Now Have More Tools To Find Missing People In Brampton