New CAA Store Opens in Brampton
A new Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) store has opened its doors after relocation and renovation.
The re-designed 4,162 square foot CAA Brampton store boasts a homely and modern experience with a video wall, digital displays, comfortable seating, tablets for casual browsing, and even a fireplace.
“We are delighted to unveil an all-new store experience for our members and customers in Brampton. The new store represents our commitment to delivering exceptional travel and member experiences,” said Donald Kaye, Director, Customer Experience Retail, CAA Club Group.
According to the CAA, the new store is a one-stop shop, with services like booking vacations, updating passport photos, purchasing movie tickets, and reviewing insurance needs.
“Everyone is encouraged to come explore and meet our associates,” added Kaye.
The ambience is considered den-like, and aims to offer an abundance of services and comforts to customers for a modern experience.
The CAA Brampton Store, located at 215 Delta Park Blvd, Brampton, ON is one of 34 retail locations in the South Central Ontario region.
Another location with a similar layout also exists in Guelph.
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- A new retail cannabis store may be coming soon to Brampton
- These Brampton Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Peel Location
- A Very Unique New Store Has Come to Peel