New CAA Store Opens in Brampton
A new Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) store has opened its doors after relocation and renovation.
The re-designed 4,162 square foot CAA Brampton store boasts a homely and modern experience with a video wall, digital displays, comfortable seating, tablets for casual browsing, and even a fireplace.
“We are delighted to unveil an all-new store experience for our members and customers in Brampton. The new store represents our commitment to delivering exceptional travel and member experiences,” said Donald Kaye, Director, Customer Experience Retail, CAA Club Group.
According to the CAA, the new store is a one-stop shop, with services like booking vacations, updating passport photos, purchasing movie tickets, and reviewing insurance needs.
“Everyone is encouraged to come explore and meet our associates,” added Kaye.
The ambience is considered den-like, and aims to offer an abundance of services and comforts to customers for a modern experience.
The CAA Brampton Store, located at 215 Delta Park Blvd, Brampton, ON is one of 34 retail locations in the South Central Ontario region.
Another location with a similar layout also exists in Guelph.
- Highly-Anticipated Discount Designer Store Opens in Brampton Next Week
- PHOTOS: Driver Sustains Injuries After Crashing into Store in Brampton
- Travel Plans in Store For Brampton's Latest Millionaire
- A Slew of Canadian Clothing Store Locations Could Close For Good
- Popular Discount Store Launching Massive Expansion in Canada