New Chinese Restaurant Opening in Brampton
If you’re craving Chinese food — and more Chinese restaurants in Brampton — then this new location should interest you.
9 Queen, located at the corner of Main and Queen, will serve menu items such as noodles, stir fry, wings, and dumplings, and will also serve alcoholic drinks including cocktails and beer.
While the restaurant has not yet announced its grand opening date, it just enjoyed a soft opening this past weekend (Friday, March 29 to Sunday, March 31) in which residents were invited to visit for the first time and provide feedback for the restaurant.
View this post on Instagram
[MA PO TOFU] Authentic Szechuan style tofu. This dish is often played around with and modified to suit the local palate. We at 9 Queen use Pidu County broad bean paste and an array of spices to showcase the original taste of this world famous dish. Try it with white Jasmine rice or our Naughty Buddha Fried rice. #9queen #9QueenChinese #nowopen #downtownbrampton #Brampton #bramptonbusiness
We’ll update with further details as the restaurant’s opening approaches.
However, you don’t have to wait for 9 Queen’s opening to give their food a try — the restaurant’s classic menu items can be found on food delivery apps Uber Eats, SkipTheDishes and Door Dash.
Cover photo via 9 Queen on Instagram
- Brampton Fire Department Responding To First Alarm Fire At Apartment Building
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Woman Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region
- Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Following Collision in Brampton
- Brand New Asian Fusion Restaurant Opening in Brampton
- New Brampton Restaurant Offers Regional Chinese Favourites, Creative Dishes and Bubble Teas
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opening First Location in Canada in Brampton
- Beloved Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Shutting Down
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton