New Chocolate Bar Now Available in Canada
Here's some sweet news for chocolate lovers in Canada.
According to a recent press release, the M&M's chocolate and candy company has launched a new chocolate bar in the country.
The new bar is available in five varieties - milk chocolate, peanut, almond, crispy and crispy mint.
These new bars have been in the works for the past 12 months and were developed by M&M's chocolate scientists.
The new bar will combine milk chocolate with M&M’S minis milk chocolate candies and, in four of the varieties, other crunchy pieces, providing chocolate lovers with a tasty crunch in each bite.
“Canadians have come to expect the unexpected from M&M’S,” Diana Frost, Marketing Director, Mars Wrigley Confectionery, said in a recent press release.
“With the launch of our new chocolate bar, we’re delighting them again. Essentially, we’ve taken what we know consumers love most about M&M’S and combined those elements to serve up our chocolate in a whole new, fun and flavourful way.”
Here’s what you can expect in each variety:
- M&M’S Minis, Milk Chocolate Bar, 113g - M&M’S Minis Milk Chocolate Candies
- M&M’S Minis and Peanuts, Milk Chocolate Bar, 110g - M&M’SMinis and peanut pieces
- M&M’S Minis and Almonds, Milk Chocolate Bar, 110g - M&M’S Minis and almond pieces
- M&M’S Minis and Crisp Rice, Milk Chocolate Bar, 107g- M&M’S Minis and crisp rice
- M&M’S Minis and Crisp Rice with Mint Flavour, Milk Chocolate Bar, 107g - M&M’S Minis, crisp rice, and mint flavor
The M&M’S chocolate bar came out in select stores on Oct. 4 and will be available across Canada in 2019.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- City of Brampton issues eight physical distancing fines