New Co-working Space Opening in Brampton Soon
Need a place to get some work done in Brampton? A new opening in the downtown area might just be what you're looking for.
The Brampton Entrepreneur Centre is moving into the newly constructed incubator and co-working space located at 41 George Street.
With the venue opening to the public soon, the city of Brampton is inviting all entrepreneurs, small business owners and non-profit organizations to apply to use the space. There will be no cost for applicants during the pilot period.
The location will feature a large training area perfect for seminars and workshops. There will be numerous seating options such as bar stools, couches and a lounging area. The space also has two bookable private rooms, however they will not be usable by co-working clients until after the free trial period is over.
The co-working space will be run by the BEC, where they plan to host seminars and their advisory services.
Future plans include integrating Ryerson University's expertise in entrepreneurship and innovation into the space. The plan is to transform the downtown area into an innovation hub.
The incubator and co-working space will be open to the public on April 29. It will be open Mondays to Fridays from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
To apply or learn more about the incubator, you can visit: brampton.ca/incubator
Cover photo courtesy of the City of Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Brampton's Getting a Brand New Co-Working Space
- Brampton and Ryerson University sign agreement to bring Innovation Zone to the city
- Here's How a Brampton Company is Helping NASA Lead Future Space Missions
- 5 Stores To Go in the Target Space in Bramalea City Centre
- Council approves funding to relocate research centre to Brampton's Innovation District