New Comfort Food Buffet Opens in Brampton
If you love buffets, we have great news for you—Uncle Bob's Country Buffet is open in Brampton Centennial Mall.
The resto also operates one other location in Barrie, so it'll be the first of its kind in the GTA.
The restaurant specializes in filling comfort foods, offering diners mac n' cheese, shepherd's pie, pork chops, chicken noodle soup, corn bread, pizza, rotisserie chicken, meat loaf, Bob's fried chicken and apple pie.
The new resto will, it seems, provide a little taste of the south in a suburb that's about to welcome a cool, grey winter.
In terms of prices, the offerings are relatively competitive.
Diners can enjoy lunch for $12.99, weekend brunch for $14.99 and dinner from $17.99-$19.99. Children under three eat free and older ones can dine for $6.99-$8.99. Seniors are eligible for 10 per cent discounts.
The resto will offer diners complimentary drinks as part of its grand opening special.
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- Tornado watch in effect for Brampton
- Police investigating a vehicle stolen in Brampton that had a dog in the back
- "The justice system failed us": Mayor Patrick Brown angrily responds after Brampton shooting leaves woman dead