New Comfort Food Buffet Opens in Brampton
If you love buffets, we have great news for you—Uncle Bob's Country Buffet is open in Brampton Centennial Mall.
The resto also operates one other location in Barrie, so it'll be the first of its kind in the GTA.
The restaurant specializes in filling comfort foods, offering diners mac n' cheese, shepherd's pie, pork chops, chicken noodle soup, corn bread, pizza, rotisserie chicken, meat loaf, Bob's fried chicken and apple pie.
The new resto will, it seems, provide a little taste of the south in a suburb that's about to welcome a cool, grey winter.
In terms of prices, the offerings are relatively competitive.
Diners can enjoy lunch for $12.99, weekend brunch for $14.99 and dinner from $17.99-$19.99. Children under three eat free and older ones can dine for $6.99-$8.99. Seniors are eligible for 10 per cent discounts.
The resto will offer diners complimentary drinks as part of its grand opening special.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- MAYORS COVID-19 UPDATE: Patrick Brown give an update on the COVID-19 situation in Brampton - May 29, 2020