New Dessert Bar Opens in Brampton
If you have a sweet tooth, we've got great news for you—Dipsidoo Dessert Bar has opened a location at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton.
The creative restaurant offers waffle sticks and churros that you can coat with almost anything, including the brand's signature frozen yogurt. Basically, you can start with waffle sticks (known as Dipsi Sticks), waffle boats, crepes or churros and coat them with a range of toppings.
You can make a legit churro sundae here.
The restaurant also offers frozen pops, standalone frozen yogurt and smoothies (but we know you want that churro sundae and we don't blame you).
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak