New Dessert Bar Opens in Brampton
If you have a sweet tooth, we've got great news for you—Dipsidoo Dessert Bar has opened a location at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton.
The creative restaurant offers waffle sticks and churros that you can coat with almost anything, including the brand's signature frozen yogurt. Basically, you can start with waffle sticks (known as Dipsi Sticks), waffle boats, crepes or churros and coat them with a range of toppings.
You can make a legit churro sundae here.
The restaurant also offers frozen pops, standalone frozen yogurt and smoothies (but we know you want that churro sundae and we don't blame you).
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- Brampton man charged after four pedestrians struck in multi-vehicle crash
- Brampton school under hold and secure as police investigate threats
- 96 year old Brampton man charged with two counts of sexual assault
- Another Commercial Development Is Coming To Brampton