New Dessert Bar Opens in Brampton
If you have a sweet tooth, we've got great news for you—Dipsidoo Dessert Bar has opened a location at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton.
The creative restaurant offers waffle sticks and churros that you can coat with almost anything, including the brand's signature frozen yogurt. Basically, you can start with waffle sticks (known as Dipsi Sticks), waffle boats, crepes or churros and coat them with a range of toppings.
You can make a legit churro sundae here.
The restaurant also offers frozen pops, standalone frozen yogurt and smoothies (but we know you want that churro sundae and we don't blame you).
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Salaries for Brampton Employees Expected to Rise 2.7 Per Cent