New Dessert Bar Opens in Brampton
If you have a sweet tooth, we've got great news for you—Dipsidoo Dessert Bar has opened a location at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton.
The creative restaurant offers waffle sticks and churros that you can coat with almost anything, including the brand's signature frozen yogurt. Basically, you can start with waffle sticks (known as Dipsi Sticks), waffle boats, crepes or churros and coat them with a range of toppings.
You can make a legit churro sundae here.
The restaurant also offers frozen pops, standalone frozen yogurt and smoothies (but we know you want that churro sundae and we don't blame you).
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- Here’s how much detached house prices have risen in Brampton in just one year