New Dessert Bar Opens in Brampton
If you have a sweet tooth, we've got great news for you—Dipsidoo Dessert Bar has opened a location at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton.
The creative restaurant offers waffle sticks and churros that you can coat with almost anything, including the brand's signature frozen yogurt. Basically, you can start with waffle sticks (known as Dipsi Sticks), waffle boats, crepes or churros and coat them with a range of toppings.
You can make a legit churro sundae here.
The restaurant also offers frozen pops, standalone frozen yogurt and smoothies (but we know you want that churro sundae and we don't blame you).
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences