New Filipino Restaurant Opens in Brampton
If you love Filipino cuisine, you'll be excited to know that Brampton just got a new Filipino restaurant!
It's called Fan “D” Flame, and it's serving up some delicious food from its spot in the plaza at Main and Bovaird, in the same area at Rona and the passport office.
What can you expect to eat at Fan “D” Flame?
A ton of classic Filipino dishes, with some Chinese and Western fusion, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
From fried rice and noodles, to chicken wings and spring rolls, to halo-halo and lechon, you’ll find it all at Fan “D” Flame. According to the owners, this new restaurant offers dine-in, takeout and even catering.
Restaurant owners highlight that Fan “D” Flame roasts their pic in house, with an oven that can fit eight pigs for roasting. It’s called Cebu’s lechon, and if you eat pork, this is definitely something you’ll want to try.
And, this place serves bubble tea!
Something incredibly unique about this restaurant is that you can come here for a huge and tasty buffet serving up some of your favourite Filipino dishes.
The space seats 60-70, according to the owners, it just opened on Saturday April 21, 2018. The grand opening is happening on Saturday May 5 at 10 a.m.!
Fan “D” Flame
3-30 Gillingham Drive
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton