New Indian Fast Food Restaurant Opens in Brampton
If you're in the mood for Indian food and want to grab it quickly while on the go, you can.
Jallssa Fast Food is now open in Brampton and the McLaughlin Road quick-service resto offers everything from Punjabi samosa plates to papdi chaat to dosas.
It also offers a few choice fusion dishes, including Indian pizza (such as a vegetarian paneer pizza for $7.99) and Indian sandwiches (including a few grilled cheese-style options for $4.45 to $6.99).
If you're in the mood for something sweet, you can pair your meal with a gulab jamun or a falooda.
While the resto's Brampton location is relatively new, it's been operating in nearby Mississauga (under the name Jalsa) for some time, serving up its vast selection of savory street food that originates primarily from Mumbai (although the menu also boasts offerings inspired by cuisines in other Indian cities).
The resto offers dine-in and take-out service and weekly specials.
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 200 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Application process for emergency benefits for workers begins this morning