New Indian Fast Food Restaurant Opens in Brampton
If you're in the mood for Indian food and want to grab it quickly while on the go, you can.
Jallssa Fast Food is now open in Brampton and the McLaughlin Road quick-service resto offers everything from Punjabi samosa plates to papdi chaat to dosas.
It also offers a few choice fusion dishes, including Indian pizza (such as a vegetarian paneer pizza for $7.99) and Indian sandwiches (including a few grilled cheese-style options for $4.45 to $6.99).
If you're in the mood for something sweet, you can pair your meal with a gulab jamun or a falooda.
While the resto's Brampton location is relatively new, it's been operating in nearby Mississauga (under the name Jalsa) for some time, serving up its vast selection of savory street food that originates primarily from Mumbai (although the menu also boasts offerings inspired by cuisines in other Indian cities).
The resto offers dine-in and take-out service and weekly specials.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths