New Indian Fast Food Restaurant Opens in Brampton
If you're in the mood for Indian food and want to grab it quickly while on the go, you can.
Jallssa Fast Food is now open in Brampton and the McLaughlin Road quick-service resto offers everything from Punjabi samosa plates to papdi chaat to dosas.
It also offers a few choice fusion dishes, including Indian pizza (such as a vegetarian paneer pizza for $7.99) and Indian sandwiches (including a few grilled cheese-style options for $4.45 to $6.99).
If you're in the mood for something sweet, you can pair your meal with a gulab jamun or a falooda.
While the resto's Brampton location is relatively new, it's been operating in nearby Mississauga (under the name Jalsa) for some time, serving up its vast selection of savory street food that originates primarily from Mumbai (although the menu also boasts offerings inspired by cuisines in other Indian cities).
The resto offers dine-in and take-out service and weekly specials.
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Tim Hortons' Launching Limited-Time Doughnut To Help Cause in Brampton