New Indian Restaurant Opened In Brampton Mall
There is no shortage of different cuisine to dine in on at Bramalea City Centre, ranging from Thai to Indian.
Speaking of Indian, a new fast-service restaurant just opened up in the shopping mall, in the north food court.
Rajdhani Express, an extension of Rajdhani Sweets & Restaurant, specializes in vegetarian Indian food.
Customers can find dishes such as vegetarian biryani and biryani, alongside a variety of naan.
This is the second Rajdhani Express to open its doors for business, the other being in Shopper’s World.
The parent restaurant currently has three locations, two in Brampton (Torbram and Bovaird) and one in Etobicoke.
More information on Rajdhani can be found on the site.
Are you excited for this newest opening in Bramalea, Brampton?
Cover photo courtesy of Rajdhani Sweets & Restaurant Facebook page.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- A $1 million lotto ticket was sold in Brampton
- Road closures in place due to leak in Brampton
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- Brampton council passes motion in support of long-term care
- Is This Unique Indian Restaurant Coming To Brampton?
- A New Fine Dining Indian Restaurant Has Opened in Brampton
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opening First Location in Canada in Brampton
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opens First Location in Canada in Brampton
- New Indian Fast Food Restaurant Opens in Brampton