New Indian Restaurant Set to Take Over Huge Location in Brampton
You know what they say - when one door closes, another opens!
Bukhara Grill will be opening in place of Shalimar Bistro sometime in August, on Main Street near Elgin Drive.
Shalimar Bistro took over the restaurant Clinton’s on Main just a few short months ago in February, and it recently closed its doors.
Now, the location will be home to Bukhara Grill, a popular Indian restaurant that currently has locations in Toronto, and run under new management. It’s described as a restaurant, a banquet, and a bar.
The chic and stylish Bukhara Grill boasts almost 15 tandoori items, appetizers like samosas, chicken pakoras, veggie pakoras, calamari, and a chef’s assorted appetizers platter, biryani, pulao, and more chicken curries than you can imagine on their Toronto menu. They also have a wine list.
An official opening date has not yet been announced.
Stay tuned to inbrampton.com for details.
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- Road Closed for Stolen Car Investigation in Brampton
- Here's How You Can Get Free Gas in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $2.3 Million Executive Home With Heated In-Ground Pool
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- New Indian Bistro Set to Open in Brampton
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opening First Location in Canada in Brampton
- Brand New Indian Fusion Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
- Highly Anticipated Wendel Clark's Classic Grill and Bar Provides More Opening Details
- Popular Ex-Toronto Maple Leaf Opening Restaurant in Brampton