New industrial development coming soon to Brampton
Panattoni Development Company will be holding a ceremony on October 18, 2019, to celebrate the launch of a 1.3 million square foot industrial development; a site that will be a national distribution centre for Canadian Tire Corporation.
The ceremony will take place from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. at 10200 Hurontario Street, Brampton.
This 1.3 million building is one out of four buildings that will be built on the property and construction is said to take a year and a half and is scheduled to open in 2022.
It will provide approximately 600 jobs to the city and employ a total of 670 people in Brampton and the facility will feature a 40' clear height with a first-class office space.
Currently, there is a 134,000 SF build-to-suit under construction and the other two industrial projects of 59,000 SF and 115,000 SF are in the works for 2020.
This project is a great investment for Panattoni and will reinforce the fact that Brampton and the GTA are prime locations for industrial development in Canada.
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Police investigating fire in Brampton
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton
- This Mixed-Use Development Is Set To Resume Construction In Brampton
- Here's How Much Brampton Spent on Construction in 2017
- Here's A Glimpse Into The Latest Residential Development Coming To Brampton
- Massive Development Project Proposed At Old Farming Area In Brampton
- Federal Government Gives More Money for Major Development Project in Brampton