New Lotto Winner is Officially a Millionaire in Brampton
A Brampton man is officially a millionaire.
OLG recently congratulated Luis Herrera for winning $1 million with Encore (February 7, 2018 ONTARIO 49 draw).
Herrera matched all seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $1 million prize.
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Ace Convenience on Queen Street in Brampton.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga