New Mediterranean Restaurant Open in Brampton
If you've been looking for a few more Mediterranean options in Brampton, you are in luck—a brand new restaurant opened its doors just a few weeks ago and is serving locals everything from savoury falafel wraps to donairs to the uniquely named (and flavoured) chicken shawarma pineapple.
Fattoush Mediterranean Grill, located on Ray Lawson Blvd. off Hurontario, offers hungry diners a vast array of quick (but tasty) Mediterranean and shawarma dishes.
It's also an enthusiastic Skip the Dishes participant, so you can order Fattoush dishes relatively easily from home or work if you feel so inclined.
As far as food goes, the menu is substantial. The restaurant offers hummus, samosas, Greek salad, chicken shawarma, beef shawarma, donair, lamb kofta, chicken shawarma wraps, chicken or beef shawarma "on the rocks," chicken or beef shawarma "on ice," shawarma poutines and more.
So, if you're in the mood for a savoury, filling lunch, this place might be more than worth a try.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Power outage affecting more than 400 Brampton residents
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Feds pledge $276 million for affordable housing in Brampton