New Mediterranean Restaurant Open in Brampton
If you've been looking for a few more Mediterranean options in Brampton, you are in luck—a brand new restaurant opened its doors just a few weeks ago and is serving locals everything from savoury falafel wraps to donairs to the uniquely named (and flavoured) chicken shawarma pineapple.
Fattoush Mediterranean Grill, located on Ray Lawson Blvd. off Hurontario, offers hungry diners a vast array of quick (but tasty) Mediterranean and shawarma dishes.
It's also an enthusiastic Skip the Dishes participant, so you can order Fattoush dishes relatively easily from home or work if you feel so inclined.
As far as food goes, the menu is substantial. The restaurant offers hummus, samosas, Greek salad, chicken shawarma, beef shawarma, donair, lamb kofta, chicken shawarma wraps, chicken or beef shawarma "on the rocks," chicken or beef shawarma "on ice," shawarma poutines and more.
So, if you're in the mood for a savoury, filling lunch, this place might be more than worth a try.
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- Snowy weather expected in Brampton this week