New Mediterranean Restaurant Opening in Brampton
Fans of Mediterranean food might be happy to know that popular restaurant chain Taste of Mediterranean is opening a brand new location in Brampton.
The brand, which opened its first location in Canada in 2004, is a quick-service, casual dining resto that boasts an open kitchen and a plethora of classic Mediterranean dishes.
Some menu items include a Lebanese platter (chicken shawarma with hummus, tabouleh, Greek salad, rice and pita), a Greek platter (beef Greek gyro with rice, saucy potatoes, Greek salad and pita), shawarma wraps and more.
The resto currently boasts locations in Kitchener, Richmond Hill and Mississauga.
Although an exact opening date is not known, the restaurant is slated to take shape at Brampton City Hall.
Stay tuned to inBrampton for more details!
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts