New Mediterranean Restaurant Opening in Brampton
Fans of Mediterranean food might be happy to know that popular restaurant chain Taste of Mediterranean is opening a brand new location in Brampton.
The brand, which opened its first location in Canada in 2004, is a quick-service, casual dining resto that boasts an open kitchen and a plethora of classic Mediterranean dishes.
Some menu items include a Lebanese platter (chicken shawarma with hummus, tabouleh, Greek salad, rice and pita), a Greek platter (beef Greek gyro with rice, saucy potatoes, Greek salad and pita), shawarma wraps and more.
The resto currently boasts locations in Kitchener, Richmond Hill and Mississauga.
Although an exact opening date is not known, the restaurant is slated to take shape at Brampton City Hall.
Stay tuned to inBrampton for more details!
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton
- New Mediterranean Restaurant Open in Brampton
- 5 Anticipated Restaurants for 2017 in Brampton
- Highly Anticipated Wendel Clark's Classic Grill and Bar Provides More Opening Details
- Popular Ex-Toronto Maple Leaf Opening Restaurant in Brampton