New Mexican Restaurant is Opening in Downtown Brampton
It's not much of an argument to say downtown Brampton could use more energy and restaurant options. There are a few good spots but mostly the downtown core looks way too quiet than it should be.
But this part of the city definitely could use more variety in food options. One staple that Bramptonians crave is more Mexican food, and now there's a new restaurant opening in downtown Brampton that could satisfy that craving.Pos Bueno Mexican Restaurant and Bar is slated to open, with a Grand Opening event this coming Saturday, December 8 at 4 pm, according to the window display.The restaurant is located at 53 George Street, right across from Brampton City Hall.Pos Bueno's grand opening will feature live music with a DJ, live Mariachi, 2 for 1 Tacos and Tortas, Tequila, dance and much more.
For more information on this exciting new opening, click here.
Photos courtesy of Pos Bueno’s Facebook page.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton
- Brand New Restaurant and Bar Slated to Open Next Month in Brampton
- Popular Toronto Mexican Restaurant To Open Second Location In Brampton Soon
- Mysterious New Restaurant Opening Soon in Brampton
- Celebrity Chef Hosts Grand Opening for Restaurant in Brampton Tonight
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton