New Multi-Media Experience Brings World Famous Temple to Brampton
Brampton is a well known melting pot of diversity in Ontario. The City's residents are always exposed to cultures from across the world through meeting their neighbors. Now a new mixed-reality experience is giving everyone a chance to discover in a very unique way.
IN5 Experium: The Golden Temple Experience brings one of the world's great wonders to Brampton. The real Golden Temple of Amritsar is a revered shrine for the Sikh religion. It is the most visited facility worldwide, receiving over 100 thousand guests daily.
The experience uses the latest high tech projection technology to re-create a virtual tour of the Golden Temple. It also showcases the culture of the Sikh religion.
The exhibit is now open to the public for the next 2 months. It’s located at 70 Peel Centre Dr. near Bramalea City Centre.
Patrons can visit from 1pm to 8:30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday to Sunday from 11am to 8:30pm.
Adult tickets are $28 on weekends and $20 on weekdays, with children $16 on weekends and $12 weekdays. Senior tickets are $20 on weekends and $17 on weekdays. Student admission is $16. Children up to the age of three are admitted free.
Admission is first come first serve, so patrons may expect up to a 30 minute wait.
For more information:
Cover photo courtesy of IN5 Experience Website
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- A High-Tech Cultural Art Exhibit is Opening in Brampton
- You’re Invited to Check Out the VIP Santa Experience at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Could a New Virtual Reality Experience be Coming to Brampton?
- Brampton Temple President Convicted for Sexual Assault Allegedly Tried to Pay Off Victim
- A paranormal tour you can experience in Brampton this weekend