New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO) may just become your go-to place for holiday shopping, and shopping in general.
As of today, Nov. 15 there are more than 40 new retailers at TPO.
Some of these new stores include Gucci, Zadig et Voltaire, Montblanc, Aritzia - the first outlet in North America, Bluenotes, Cultures la Diperie, and Geox, just to name a few.
TPO is open Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. However, with the holiday season coming up these hours may vary. For updates on holiday hours, and to view the full directory, visit the TPO official website.
These new openings were part of TPO’s 140,000 square foot expansion that also included introducing TPO’s’ first full-service restaurant, Madison’s Restaurant and Bar, on the north-west side of the property across from Starbucks.
Which stores and restaurants will you be going to?
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- A Ton of New Stores Are Coming to Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- Five Reasons why you MUST shop at Toronto Premium Outlets on Boxing Day
- Massive New Shopping Mall Expansion Set to Open Very Soon