New Chinguacousy Park Skating Trail is Open
Brampton skaters rejoice!
The city announced today that the long-awaited Chinguacousy Park skating trail is set to finally open tomorrow (December 15) at 10 a.m.
The trail promises several features, including:
- An irregular “canal” style design configured for skaters of all different abilities
- Winter seating and warming areas along the trail
- Pedestrian pathways
In addition, the canal is able to be converted into a large, shallow pool during the summer months, which will allow for some water play in the warm weather.
Have fun skating, everyone!
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Pink firearm seized by police in Brampton
- CANADA VOTES: Which party has the best plan to make life more affordable?