New Chinguacousy Park Skating Trail is Open
Brampton skaters rejoice!
The city announced today that the long-awaited Chinguacousy Park skating trail is set to finally open tomorrow (December 15) at 10 a.m.
The trail promises several features, including:
- An irregular “canal” style design configured for skaters of all different abilities
- Winter seating and warming areas along the trail
- Pedestrian pathways
In addition, the canal is able to be converted into a large, shallow pool during the summer months, which will allow for some water play in the warm weather.
Have fun skating, everyone!
- 5 Reportedly Haunted Places in Brampton
- Here's Where Brampton's New University Will be Located
- Brampton School Bus Driver Charged With Impaired Driving With Children on Board
- Here's How to Check if You're Registered to Vote in Brampton's Municipal Election
- Trio On the Run After Armed Robbery in Brampton