New Chinguacousy Park Skating Trail is Open
Brampton skaters rejoice!
The city announced today that the long-awaited Chinguacousy Park skating trail is set to finally open tomorrow (December 15) at 10 a.m.
The trail promises several features, including:
- An irregular “canal” style design configured for skaters of all different abilities
- Winter seating and warming areas along the trail
- Pedestrian pathways
In addition, the canal is able to be converted into a large, shallow pool during the summer months, which will allow for some water play in the warm weather.
Have fun skating, everyone!
- 5 Stores To Go in the Target Space in Bramalea City Centre
- City Could Shut Down Illegal Basement Apartments in Brampton
- Popular Breakfast Restaurant in Brampton Suddenly Closes
- Man Facing Charges After Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Here's What Brampton's Mega Mall Could Look Like