New Chinguacousy Park Skating Trail is Open
Brampton skaters rejoice!
The city announced today that the long-awaited Chinguacousy Park skating trail is set to finally open tomorrow (December 15) at 10 a.m.
The trail promises several features, including:
- An irregular “canal” style design configured for skaters of all different abilities
- Winter seating and warming areas along the trail
- Pedestrian pathways
In addition, the canal is able to be converted into a large, shallow pool during the summer months, which will allow for some water play in the warm weather.
Have fun skating, everyone!
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies