New Splash Pad Opening At Chinguacousy Park
Brampton’s canal-shaped skating trail at Chinguacousy Park is being turned into a splash pad for summer.
As warmer weather sets in, the large, shallow reflecting pool will be attracting families big and small as they attempt to beat the heat.
Chinguacousy Park’s outdoor amenities open on May 20.
The park is at 9050 Bramalea Rd. and the splash pad is open daily from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m.
The new 2,000 square-metre trail, located on the southern/central section of the park, made its debut last December.
It’s accessible via the central mini golf parking lot, curling club parking lots and the west parking lot and through a variety of pedestrian pathways.
Photos courtesy of NAK Design Strategies.
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- Another Commercial Development Is Coming To Brampton