New Splash Pad Opening At Chinguacousy Park
Brampton’s canal-shaped skating trail at Chinguacousy Park is being turned into a splash pad for summer.
As warmer weather sets in, the large, shallow reflecting pool will be attracting families big and small as they attempt to beat the heat.
Chinguacousy Park’s outdoor amenities open on May 20.
The park is at 9050 Bramalea Rd. and the splash pad is open daily from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m.
The new 2,000 square-metre trail, located on the southern/central section of the park, made its debut last December.
It’s accessible via the central mini golf parking lot, curling club parking lots and the west parking lot and through a variety of pedestrian pathways.
Photos courtesy of NAK Design Strategies.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton