New Splash Pad Opening At Chinguacousy Park
Brampton’s canal-shaped skating trail at Chinguacousy Park is being turned into a splash pad for summer.
As warmer weather sets in, the large, shallow reflecting pool will be attracting families big and small as they attempt to beat the heat.
Chinguacousy Park’s outdoor amenities open on May 20.
The park is at 9050 Bramalea Rd. and the splash pad is open daily from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m.
The new 2,000 square-metre trail, located on the southern/central section of the park, made its debut last December.
It’s accessible via the central mini golf parking lot, curling club parking lots and the west parking lot and through a variety of pedestrian pathways.
Photos courtesy of NAK Design Strategies.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports seventh straight day of fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19
- Study finds red and processed meat not associated with any health risks