New Steakhouse Opening in Brampton
If the just the sound of the word ‘steak’ makes your mouth water, a new restaurant opening in Brampton may be what you’re looking for.
Blackstone Steakhouse and Grill will soon be opening at 31 George street North, in Brampton.
They are planning to have a soft opening this weekend (Saturday April 13 to Sunday April 14).
The menu will offer numerous meat cuts including; steak, lamb shanks, short ribs and tenderloin bites with gnocchi. They also serve seafood dishes and burgers. These can be served with fries, mash potatoes, season vegetables and Blackstone BBQ sauce.
True to the namesake, the meats are served on a hot volcanic black stone, which they say keeps food sizzling hot and pouring out aromas.
The restaurant already has a location in Mississauga, and now plans to give Brampton dinners a unique and captivating halal dining experience.
You can follow Blackstone Steakhouse and Grill via social media on their Facebook page.
Cover photo courtesy of Blackstone Steakhouse and Grill on Facebook.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Brampton asks all city employees to be tested for COVID-19
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opening First Location in Canada in Brampton
- Highly Anticipated Wendel Clark's Classic Grill and Bar Provides More Opening Details
- Brand New Bakery and Grill Opening Soon
- New Mexican Restaurant is Opening in Downtown Brampton
- Popular Ex-Toronto Maple Leaf Opening Restaurant in Brampton