New Steakhouse Opening in Brampton
If the just the sound of the word ‘steak’ makes your mouth water, a new restaurant opening in Brampton may be what you’re looking for.
Blackstone Steakhouse and Grill will soon be opening at 31 George street North, in Brampton.
They are planning to have a soft opening this weekend (Saturday April 13 to Sunday April 14).
The menu will offer numerous meat cuts including; steak, lamb shanks, short ribs and tenderloin bites with gnocchi. They also serve seafood dishes and burgers. These can be served with fries, mash potatoes, season vegetables and Blackstone BBQ sauce.
True to the namesake, the meats are served on a hot volcanic black stone, which they say keeps food sizzling hot and pouring out aromas.
The restaurant already has a location in Mississauga, and now plans to give Brampton dinners a unique and captivating halal dining experience.
You can follow Blackstone Steakhouse and Grill via social media on their Facebook page.
Cover photo courtesy of Blackstone Steakhouse and Grill on Facebook.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Brampton man celebrating his big lottery win
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Two arrested for selling fake name brand purses in Brampton
- K9 and tactical officers investigating bank robbery in Brampton
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opening First Location in Canada in Brampton
- Highly Anticipated Wendel Clark's Classic Grill and Bar Provides More Opening Details
- Brand New Bakery and Grill Opening Soon
- New Mexican Restaurant is Opening in Downtown Brampton
- Popular Ex-Toronto Maple Leaf Opening Restaurant in Brampton