New Studio Opening at Beaux-Arts This Weekend
If you’re into the arts and culture scene in Brampton, you'll want to check out this new studio opening at Beaux-Arts Brampton this weekend.
Sara Heathfield is a local artist who prints fine art onto wearable accessories, like phone cases, scarves, and umbrellas.
Now, she's opening a studio at Beaux-Arts Brampton, Studio 2.
Heathfield's grand opening celebration is at Beaux-Arts Brampton on Saturday, June 10, 2017 from 12-4p.m.
Heathfield's latest Canada 150 inspired collection will be featured, alongside the opportunity for attendees to meet other artists at Beaux-Arts who are opening their studios to the public, and peruse the gift shop on the main floor, and a pop-up shop upstairs.
Everyone is invited to check out some of the new studio artists' work, where they've chosen to mix fine art and fashion.
Beaux-Arts Brampton is Brampton's hub for artists of all ages and skill levels, with two galleries, and a classroom/workshop space on the ground floor of the Robson Block Building in downtown Brampton. On the second level are seven artists' studios and a Hallway Gallery.
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Tim Hortons' Launching Limited-Time Doughnut To Help Cause in Brampton
- Police Respond to Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton