New Tropical Destination Available From Pearson Soon
If you're looking for a new beach getaway destination to escape Brampton this winter, you're in luck!
Travel options just got a little broader.
Sunwing is expanding its roster of tropical destinations from Toronto for the winter, and Cayo Largo, Cuba, is their most recent addition.
Sunwing is expected to be the only carrier to offer a flight between Toronto and Cayo Largo for the winter, a flight which will operate on Fridays between December 15, 2017, and April 13, 2018.
Cayo Largo is just off the coast of the Cuban mainland, with over 25 kilometres of beaches and 32 diving sites.
The island also has rich heritage, with over 20 sunken ships dating back to the 16th and 18th centuries, some of which can be explored on diving excursions.
As for accommodation packages on the island through Sunwing, there are bungalows resting on stilts at Sol Cayo Largo, calm, shallow waters at Hotel Pelicano, Playa Sirena beach near Iberostar Playa Blanca, and a more private, quiet vibe and a white-sand beach at Villa Iguana.
Sunwing now offers eight destinations from Toronto for the winter.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- 153 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 20 new cases reported over two-day period in Brampton
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- Discounted All-Inclusives for an Escape from Brampton
- Sunwing and Second Harvest teaming up to provide more than 46,000 meals to Canadians in need
- Brampton Travellers Can Take Advantage of New Vacation Opportunities
- Massive Beach Sports Facility Set to Open in Brampton