New Zum Bus Coming to Queen Street
Service improvements are coming to Brampton Transit in September, and with that, a new bus is coming to Queen Street.
Route 501 Zum Queen is getting a new bus on its roster come September. Along with the 501 and the 501A, route 501C will operate between Bramalea Terminal and York University during weekday peak periods.
The 501C trips will supplement the regularly scheduled 501A service.
If you take route 501 or route 501A, you know how packed it can get, so hopefully this bus will ease your commute.
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure After Shots Reportedly Fired in Brampton
- Province is Bringing Back Massive Highway Project Going through Brampton
- Indian Snow Woman Making Waves in Brampton
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Police on Scene Investigating Shooting in Brampton