New Zum Bus Coming to Queen Street
Service improvements are coming to Brampton Transit in September, and with that, a new bus is coming to Queen Street.
Route 501 Zum Queen is getting a new bus on its roster come September. Along with the 501 and the 501A, route 501C will operate between Bramalea Terminal and York University during weekday peak periods.
The 501C trips will supplement the regularly scheduled 501A service.
If you take route 501 or route 501A, you know how packed it can get, so hopefully this bus will ease your commute.
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19