New Zum Bus Coming to Queen Street
Service improvements are coming to Brampton Transit in September, and with that, a new bus is coming to Queen Street.
Route 501 Zum Queen is getting a new bus on its roster come September. Along with the 501 and the 501A, route 501C will operate between Bramalea Terminal and York University during weekday peak periods.
The 501C trips will supplement the regularly scheduled 501A service.
If you take route 501 or route 501A, you know how packed it can get, so hopefully this bus will ease your commute.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths