Now you can prepare your own restaurant food in Brampton
Meal kits to make burgers, pizza, ramen and a host of other menu items from popular restaurants in Brampton are now available in a direct-to-home service.
As part of Loblaw's meal kit service by Presidents Choice, for a $5 delivery fee plus the cost of the food, residents can order the items for next day delivery and prepare whenever they like; a little different from regular food delivery that comes ready to eat.
The kits are prepared by the restaurants and come with fresh, pre-portioned ingredients and step-by-step instructions. So far, 15 restaurants have signed on such as Burger’s Priest, La Carnita, Fresh Restaurants, Fat Lamb Kouzina, General Assembly Pizza, Kinton Ramen and Sala Modern Thai.
“We are in a unique position to support local restaurants, especially during a time when many have been challenged with in-restaurant dining,” said Nick Kuriya, Vice President, Loblaw Brands Meal Solutions. “We had the infrastructure and knowhow, all we needed were some fantastic local restaurant partners. We couldn’t be happier with our new selection of meals and look forward to delivering a new, in-home restaurant experience to our customers.”
Orders can be placed at www.pcchef.ca.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- Major Food Delivery Service Lowers Fees in Brampton
- Popular restaurant chain launches new takeout and delivery service in Brampton
- Popular Food Delivery Service Launches in Brampton
- Dozens of Brampton restaurants offering takeout and delivery service during coronavirus outbreak
- Major food-delivery service shutting down operations in Canada