Officers Investigating Robbery in Brampton
Officers are on scene for a robbery in Brampton this evening.
Police say they got a call for the incident, which happened in the area of Bovaird Drive East and Nasmith Street, shortly before 10:00 p.m.
No injuries have been reported and there is no suspect description at this time.
Residents should avoid the area as the investigation continues.
Further information to come.
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- Snowy weather expected in Brampton this week