Officers Investigating Robbery in Brampton
Officers are on scene for a robbery in Brampton this evening.
Police say they got a call for the incident, which happened in the area of Bovaird Drive East and Nasmith Street, shortly before 10:00 p.m.
No injuries have been reported and there is no suspect description at this time.
Residents should avoid the area as the investigation continues.
Further information to come.
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 Due To Collision In Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton
- Tactical and K9 Officers Investigating Possible Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police Investigating Reported Bank Robbery in Brampton
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police K9 On Scene for Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police K9 Looking for 60 Year Old Robbery Suspect in Brampton