UPDATED: Officers on Scene After Stabbing in Brampton
Some victims are in the hospital after a stabbing in Brampton tonight.
Police reported at 10:13 p.m. that there had been a stabbing in Brampton near Royal Orchard and Bovaird. There is police presence in the area.
A male and a female victim were taken to a local hospital.
Another male was taken to a trauma centre.
We will update as info becomes available.
UPDATED: Police said at 10:34 p.m. that it was a male taken to trauma centre with serious injuries, a female taken to a trauma centre in non-life threatening condition, a male at local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga