UPDATED: Officers on Scene After Stabbing in Brampton
Some victims are in the hospital after a stabbing in Brampton tonight.
Police reported at 10:13 p.m. that there had been a stabbing in Brampton near Royal Orchard and Bovaird. There is police presence in the area.
A male and a female victim were taken to a local hospital.
Another male was taken to a trauma centre.
We will update as info becomes available.
UPDATED: Police said at 10:34 p.m. that it was a male taken to trauma centre with serious injuries, a female taken to a trauma centre in non-life threatening condition, a male at local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton