UPDATED: Officers on Scene After Stabbing in Brampton
Some victims are in the hospital after a stabbing in Brampton tonight.
Police reported at 10:13 p.m. that there had been a stabbing in Brampton near Royal Orchard and Bovaird. There is police presence in the area.
A male and a female victim were taken to a local hospital.
Another male was taken to a trauma centre.
We will update as info becomes available.
UPDATED: Police said at 10:34 p.m. that it was a male taken to trauma centre with serious injuries, a female taken to a trauma centre in non-life threatening condition, a male at local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Intersection Closed for Shooting Investigation in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Brampton
- Police Searching for Brampton Male Considered Armed and Dangerous
- UPDATE: Extreme Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton