Officers on Scene for Vehicle Rollover at Major Brampton Intersection
A crash has been reported in Brampton this evening.
Police say they got a call at 9:19 p.m. for a collision at the intersection of Queen Street East and Laurelcrest.
One vehicle rolled over, police say.
Injuries appear to be minor.
There’s no word on road closures in the area at this time.
Residents should avoid the scene until further notice.
UPDATE: Police say the vehicle’s driver has been arrested for an impaired driving related offence and was taken to local hospital as a precaution.
Westbound Queen Street is currently closed at Dixie Road for clean up.
P201 on scene of MVC queen and west drive stay clear of area APCDVH pic.twitter.com/atTGudB6j5— Brampton Fire & Emergency Services (@BramptonFireES) March 29, 2019
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Vehicle Flipped Over After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
- Emergency Services Called to Scene of Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Emergency Services Attending Large Multi-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Vehicle Rolls Over at Major Intersection in Brampton
- Collision and Road Closures Around Queen Street In Brampton