One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
On Monday, September 16, morning there was a fatal shooting on Highway 410 in Brampton leaving one dead and one injured.
Police said one person, a man believed to be in his 20s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
A second male believed to be in his 20s is in the hospital in critical condition.
The Special Investigations Unit has been called in for the investigation.
Highway 410 is closed in both directions.
The highway is also closed northbound from Bovaird Drive to Sandalwood Parkway and southbound from Mayfield Road to Sandalwood Parkway.
Sandalwood Parkway is also closed from Heart Lake Road to Great Lakes Drive.
Police are continuing to investigate multiple locations.
The 410 remains closed as a result.
- Highway 410 Reopened Following Fatal Shooting In Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Highway 410 and Other Major Roads Closed For a Police Investigation in Brampton
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Shooting in Brampton
- BREAKING: One Person Dead After Shooting in Brampton