One Dead Following Head-On Crash in Brampton
One person is dead following a head-on collision in Brampton.
OPP Provincial Const. Tamara Schubert told inBrampton.com that the OPP were called to the scene of a two-car crash on Mayfield Rd. between Humber Station Rd. and Coleraine Dr in the very early hours of Thursday morning.
Police say that an SUV travelling westbound crossed the centre line and collided with an eastbound tractor trailer.
A 42-year-old Caledon man has succumbed to his injuries.
An investigation into the crash is ongoing.
The affected portion of Mayfield is expected to reopen shortly.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton