One Dead, Two Seriously Injured in Brampton Collision
One person is dead and two others are seriously injured following an early morning collision in Brampton.
Peel police said a call regarding a two-vehicle crash in the Goreway and Countryside area came in shortly before 8:00 a.m.
A 19-year old male and a 33-year-old male have been transported to a trauma centre with serious injuries. The driver of the second vehicle was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Major Collision is currently investigation the incident.
The Goreway and Countryside area will remained closed for the time being.
Anyone with any information regarding the incident is asked to call police at 905-453-3311.
UPDATE: Roads reopened around 3 p.m.
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- UPDATE: One Dead and Child Injured in Major Collision on Hwy 50 in Brampton
- UPDATE: Elderly Woman Struck by Vehicle in Brampton Pronounced Dead
- UPDATE: One Year Old Child Injured in Brampton Collision
- Collision Prompts Serious Injuries and Road Closure in Brampton
- Male and female sent to trauma centre after morning collision in Brampton