One Dead, Two Seriously Injured in Brampton Collision
One person is dead and two others are seriously injured following an early morning collision in Brampton.
Peel police said a call regarding a two-vehicle crash in the Goreway and Countryside area came in shortly before 8:00 a.m.
A 19-year old male and a 33-year-old male have been transported to a trauma centre with serious injuries. The driver of the second vehicle was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Major Collision is currently investigation the incident.
The Goreway and Countryside area will remained closed for the time being.
Anyone with any information regarding the incident is asked to call police at 905-453-3311.
UPDATE: Roads reopened around 3 p.m.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- UPDATE: One Dead and Child Injured in Major Collision on Hwy 50 in Brampton
- UPDATE: Elderly Woman Struck by Vehicle in Brampton Pronounced Dead
- UPDATE: One Year Old Child Injured in Brampton Collision
- Collision Prompts Serious Injuries and Road Closure in Brampton
- Driver Dead After Collision at Major Intersection