One Injured in Collision in Brampton
Injuries and a road closure have been announced following an early morning collision in Brampton.
Police reported around 6:30 a.m. that a vehicle was seen driving erratically before it collided in the area of Chamney Court at Kennedy Road South.
One of the vehicle’s two occupants was apprehended and taken to a local hospital. Their injuries are unknown but appear not to be life-threatening.
Chamney at Kennedy Road is closed while police investigate this incident. Drivers should avoid the area.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton