One Injured in Crash at Brampton Intersection
Officers are on scene for another collision this afternoon in Brampton.
Police reported around 7:10 p.m. that a crash involving a vehicle and a tractor trailer took place at the intersection of Gillingham and Bovaird Drive West.
One person was taken to a trauma centre, police say. Injuries are unknown at this time.
The intersection is closed for the time being.
Residents should avoid the area.
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 30
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Intersection After Crash in Brampton
- UPDATE: One Year Old Child Injured in Brampton Collision
- Major Intersection Shut Down Following Crash in Brampton
- Multiple Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection