One Injured in Crash at Brampton Intersection
Officers are on scene for another collision this afternoon in Brampton.
Police reported around 7:10 p.m. that a crash involving a vehicle and a tractor trailer took place at the intersection of Gillingham and Bovaird Drive West.
One person was taken to a trauma centre, police say. Injuries are unknown at this time.
The intersection is closed for the time being.
Residents should avoid the area.
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Intersection After Crash in Brampton
- UPDATE: One Year Old Child Injured in Brampton Collision
- Major Intersection Shut Down Following Crash in Brampton
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
- Multiple Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Brampton Intersection