One Injured in Motorcycle Collision at Major Brampton Intersection
Paramedics are treating a victim following a crash this evening.
At 9:24 p.m., Peel paramedics reported a collision involving a motorcycle at the intersection of Torbram Road and Queen Street East.
One male victim is being taken to hospital with moderate injuries.
Peel Police and Brampton Fire have also been notified.
Drivers may want to avoid the area.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Paramedics
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Paramedics Treating Female Victim in Brampton Residential Fire
- Three People Injured Following Collision in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Man Seriously Injured After Crash in Peel
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Intersection Closed After Motorcycle and Vehicle Collision in Brampton